Cydia Impactor will help you to side load apps on your device and also jailbreak your device. It is one of the most popular side loading apps in the world. I can assume that if you are reading this article, then you already know that what side loading means but if you don’t then don’t worry I am going to tell you every thing related to Cydia impactor iOS.
Side Loading is the process to install external apps on your iOS device from your Mac or Pc. Most developers do side loading for testing purposes.
Things You Should Know Before Using Cydia Impactor:
- You should use a valid Apple ID during this process because if you use a Free Apple ID for side loading apps, then you have to redo this whole process every week. Cydia Impactor needs your Apple ID to generate a valid certificate for your app. If you use a Free Apple ID to side load apps, then your certificate will go to expire in 7 days, but with a valid Apple ID, you can use apps for one year.
Cydia Impactor Vs Cydia
- Most of the people think that Cydia is a short name for Cydia Impactor, but it’s not true.
- Cydia Impactor and Cydia are two different things.
- Cydia Impactor is a software which helps you to side load apps on your iOS or Android device.
- Cydia is an app store only for jailbroken devices.
- You should have an updated iTunes software installed on your Pc or Mac.
Steps To Side Load Apps With Cydia Impactor:
- First, You have to download a Cydia Impactor. Visit Cydia Impactor (Cydia Impactor for Mac | PC) download for downloading it.
- Now, Extract the downloaded rar file and Open the .exe file of Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your iOS device to your Pc or Mac. Make sure that you have battery level more than 50%.
- You can also make a back up of your device if you want.
- Cydia Impactor will detect your device.
- Now it’s time to drag .ipa file into cydia impactor which you want to side load in your iOS device.
- Cydia Impactor will pop-up the dialog box now. You have to input your Apple ID and Password in it.
As we all know that you should never give your details in non-trusted or any other application. As Apple user never have to give their Apple ID and Password to any other application.
Now, The main question is:
Can we trust Cydia Impactor with our Apple ID?
I know that it is not a right call but as can be risky and most of the people will not be going to give their details. I am using this app for a long time and I know that this app is trustworthy app. It doesn’t store your Apple ID in any place. It only needs your Apple ID to generate a certificate for the app as I have already told you that above.
So, You can trust Cydia Impactor with your Apple ID.
- Now, Enter your details and hit OK button to start the process.
- Cydia Impactor will side load the application after following these steps in your iOS device.
- In the final stage, you have to mark that app certificate trustworthy.
- Go to Settings > General, Tap on Device Management and tap on profile and Tap on Trust of the App.
- Now you can run that app, but if you have used a free Apple ID to side load this app, then you have to do this whole process again after seven days. As I have already told you above that app certificate will going to expire in 7 days.
Here’s The Thing:
Before start jailbreak your device, let’s take a look at some points:
- The latest update of Yalu is only a beta version. If you don’t know what beta version is then…
… Here is the short note on beta version:
Beta Version is a version of the application which has been launched for only testing purposes and is not entirely built.
So, It can be buggy and unstable at a time.
- You also have to re-install Yalu Jailbreak every time you turn-off your device.
- You need both iTunes and Cydia Impactor installed on your Mac or Pc.
- You also have to turn off your Find My iPhone feature. If you don’t know how to do that, then just stick with this article till the end because I’m going to tell you in below para.
Don’t Miss: Free Proxy Sites
So, Here are Jailbreak steps with Yalu Jailbreak:
- First, You have to download Yalu Jailbreak .ipa file, because you are going to side-load this app on your device.
- Download Yalu Jailbreak .ipa .
- Now, open a Cydia impactor application on your Pc or Mac to side-load Yalu app.
- Connect your iOS device, and Cydia will detect your device.
- Make sure you have backed up your device in iTunes and have also Turned Off Find My iPhone feature on your device.
- Steps to Turn Off Find My iPhone feature:
- Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Disable your Passcode and Touch ID.
- Go to Settings > iCould > Find my iPhone / iPad.
- Disable this feature.
- Now, drag Yalu .ipa file into Cydia Impactor and Hit START button.
- Now, It will ask your Apple ID.
If you have read this article carefully, then you know what you have to do in this step.
- Now, You’ll see a Mach_Portal app on your iOS device.
- Tap on Trust of Mach_Portal app certificate. I have already told you in above para, how to do it.
- Go ahead and open the Mach_Portal app and your device will go to take some time.
- After this process, If you can see a Cydia app on your mobile screen then your device has been jailbreak successfully.
Full List of Cydia Impactor Errors:
SSL error 133
- You have close Cydia Impactor and then Open iTunes app on your Mac or Pc.
- Now, Sync your device again and then close iTunes app.
- Firstly, You have to Unzip .ipa file.
- Now go to Payload > extra_recipe > Select show package contents > Payload > info.plist
- Open info.plist in notepad and change MinimumOSVersion to 10.0.0
- Now, Re-compress the Payload file and change it’s .zip extension to .ipa .
- You have to remove your iOS device from your PC or Mac.
- Now, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Loacation and Privacy.
- Now, Reconnect your device again to your Pc or Mac.
These are all errors which can occur on your device and if you got any other error. You can ask me anytime by just commenting below this post.
I have discussed each and everything with you in this article. I have shared everything with you through this blog post. Hope you like this post.